Friday, March 13, 2009



So i was sitting at my mom and dad's with Mackenzie yesterday as we were talking about what was going on, we decided to call my doctor and explain what i was feeling and what not, me not knowing what to expect and with every ones advice went to the hospital, for sure thinking that baby Saige was on her way. Getting to the hospital Teague man decided he needed to poop his pants and i mean he did a real number, and for an excuse and with all my butterflies said, "we better hurry and clean him up and go get him some new clothes", didn't get me very far with my mom and MacKenzie... both telling me to hurry up and check in. So MacKenzie went to get clothes and me and my mom went to check in. I changed into the attractive gown and the nurse hooked me up checked the baby, and was certain we would be having this baby also. Nathan was at school and it was only about 6:30 and he had to go till 10:00 so i sat and text him keeping him detailed in as best as i could in a text message. Nurse kept coming in and out reassuring me that tonight was the night. i was having constant contractions and dilated to a four. And then the good news comes.... at about 9:00 the nurse came to tell me they were sending me home... WHAT? i was so bumbed so now were sitting at home waiting for her still. But it being Friday the 13th were holding out for a better day... or might be my excuse for going another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment