Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A new year!







Highlights of 2010:



Miss Ruby Ray Newman was born October 05
Baby Riggins Scott Peterson was born on April 19






We invested in 32 stinky nasty chickens and 2 rooster I despise them but love the Eggs.








Bought two horses Wyatt and Tidy







Went on a cruise to Mexico for our one year anniversary




Gavin graduated from Highschool




Saige started nursery loved it at first now wont go at all

celebrated Saige's first birthday!
Sealed as an eternal family

Blessed Saige



Found out we were going to have a little boy!
We bought 11 head of Cows but have no pictures of them.


2010 came and went with a blink of an eye... lets hope 2011 goes by a bit slower! I will have two kiddos running around and i want to be able to enjoy every second with them.


My goals this year:
{is to slow down my creative mind a bit and pay more attention to the things that matter. }
{Take the time to love on my baby girl play with her and teach her new things.}
{ when my baby boy comes take every moment of his little body especially his hands and feet and love on him before he can run away from me!}

{Take the time to make sure my husband knows i love him and adore him to pieces and appreciate everything he does for me and my family!}

{ make sure everyone in my family and in-laws know i love them and to do my best at spending time with them and getting to know each of them better.}
{ My Niece she is already growing so big i will brave the trip alone and go and love her to make sure i am still her favorite aunt!}

{And my nephews o how i love them ill need to hang out with them to know how to deal with boys and get some pointers. }
So pretty much just love life be a better person inside out!










No comments:

Post a Comment