Friday, June 4, 2010

Update










One of my best friends in the whole wide world graduated. Cant believe it Gavin is such a fun kid he makes me laugh every second im with him, Even when i am so mad at him he still can make me laugh, Not real excited about him heading off to Pocatello. Both me and Nathan are going to have with drawls.




Way to go Gavin and good luck in the future.












On the other hand i finally got the courage to take some pictures with Saige I got one



And then a whole bunch of this..... Its a good thing she is still pretty darn cute!

2 comments:

  1. OHHH man I love that little girl so much!!! She makes me so happy! I needed that smile she instantly brought to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Gavin is old enough to graduate from high school- where has the time gone?? Your little girl is beautiful. I miss you and your family! Hopefully I will be able to see you guys when I am home in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete