Friday, December 17, 2010

I love to see the temple we WENT there!

Miss Ivie, keeping life fun and entertaining! Love you I....EE
I must say i have the cutest nephews! look at this sweet boy!

I was so worried that her hair would not be perfect for the temple i gave El strict orders! And her and Ivie did better then i could have done it thank you!








I have the best sisters ever! thank you for helping with the kids!




look at Ivie working her magic!




My Eternal family!














Thanks to Ben being our official photographer!



We finally made it! What a great day! I was sealed to my handsome husband! ( he cant get rid of me as easy anymore!) And then they brought in my sweet baby girl and we were sealed as a family. Who could have asked for anything more? What a great plan Heavenly Father created for us! It was the best feeling to walk into those room and have it filled with family everyone that has been such a great part of mine and Nathans life. I love my family all the aunts and uncles cousins and grandmas brothers and sisters that came to support us and make that day that much more special was great! Thank you to all who came!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a special day for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations what an awesome thing for your family. Love you Jerica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I was a special day, thanks for letting us be apart of it.

    ReplyDelete