Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving fun











Holidays are always super busy for us having both families within 5 min of each other we try to hit both. This year we ate dinner at my parents which was very nice it was just my family there minus MacKenzie and her family, it was quiet and we could really enjoy every ones company and Eat Eat Eat! My mother is a great cook and the food was so delicious. The only thing that i contributed was rolls. My mother in law Cari taught me how to make her famous rolls that are so good. Ill just say they were a hit! Thanks Mamma Cari! After we went over to Eames where i got to love on my miss Ruby Ray i just love her to pieces i had to wait so long to see her. I am really trying to be her favorite aunt but i have a lot of good competition! I also got to play with my sweet Cache boy and my Crazy Harm i am so blessed to have such a great family on both sides where i love each of them so much. Nothing in life is more important then my little Niece and Nephews they just melt my heart and put a smile on my face! I love hanging out with a house full of fun girls we have to much fun together! It was another great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. It all looks beautiful, the food, the table, and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so cute! (I'm jealous :)
    Love you Jerica. You look beautiful, like your hair in that pic! Hope to see you over christmas.

    ReplyDelete