Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eventfull week





































This week was a very fun week, Nathan took me on my first hunt with the boys didn't make to big of a fool out of myself, but did get 3 ducks! I got to babysit one of my favorite boys Harman what a sweet boy we played outside played with the puppies wrestled and watched horse's all day long. That night he loved the dogs so much he just kept saying cant sleep cant sleep, so we bribed him with the dogs saying he could sleep with them, needless to say i think Sage the dog enjoyed it a lot more them Harm. Then me and Nathan got bored one night and went out to the damn to check things out it was a beautiful day Saige loved the fresh air and the wild life she kept giggling and smiling her and dad are two peas in a pod when they are outside going on adventures. Also days get long just hanging out at the house when dads in the tractor till late. so we decided to go play with aunt Kenz and cousin Teague, which we ended up getting a flat tire, and trying to fix we both ended up impressing ourselves who needs the boys we took care of it.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Ducks and NICE hunting atire! I love it! You are so good to Harman. He saw the pictures of you and instantly burst into HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JERICAAAAA! Ha ha You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice shooting. You must take after your dad. I swear he never misses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cutie! Happy belated Birthday. Sorry I didn't write ya on it! Looks like you had a good one! That is so fun that you got a sewing machine! Cool, cool! Saige sure is a cutie! Have a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! So I have a little project to show you to put that sewing machine to good use, I think you will LOVE it!

    I did notice the other drivers around me that day were on their best behavior. ;)

    ReplyDelete