Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday or Merry Chirstmas



I had the best birthday anyone could ask for it was like Christmas.... Sewing machine and cutting boards a sewing bag to keep all my stuff in. and way cute house decorations. I had a party Saturday night with the most Delicious cake ever! and then Monday the day started at 5:545 waking up and everyone taking me to breakfast, tradition since my birthday is at one of the worse times of year when your dad or husband is a farmer. so we went to wayside for breakfast, and then best news of the day Tim let Nathan pretty much have the day off. i was so excited that was pretty much the best present ever! so then Nathan and i had a great idea to go hunting, and of course my husband spoils me, thinking i have no gun to go hunting i borrow my dads when we go he knew of a great deal on one and he went and got it for me! like i said birthday or Christmas. Later then evening Grandma Cari watched Saige for us and me and Nathan went to go be the mighty hunters! Just me and him it was so much fun! i love him so much. And then later that night my parents brought me dinner and birthday cake, and watched a movie. what a great day thanks to everyone who made it pretty much the best birthday ever with memories that will last forever
love you guys!
O ya so Saige says MAMMA! can you believe waited just for my birthday! what a sweet heart.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Jerica it looks like you guy have been having a blast! The picture of you and Nate hunting is honestly adorable. I bet he's the proudest husband around! Wow,you two are so happy and it makes me so excited for you! Tell Saige I love her and put my name on the already long list of words for her to say now that Mama is out! ha Love you guys!
    ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete