Tuesday, October 6, 2009

feeling slightly betrayed


so my sweet little mamma's girl has betrayed me! after almost 7 months of just me and her 24-7 me changing her diapers, and me holding her, getting up with her every two seconds every night (not an exageration) and giving her every thing she wants her first word would be "da da" can anyone believe this? Anyone that knows this naughty girl she is all mamma really to put it nicely she has had nothing to do with her father up till NOW! last night me and Nathan went to dinner and i swore she had said it, ignoring it i kept eating my meal and another and another one kept coming out so i finally said something, Nathan was sure i was crazy and it was just her babbling her baby talk, but sure enough this morning she said DA DA crystal clear! Dad was quit pleased to say the least! I am going to need some encouragement that she is still a mamma's girl......

3 comments:

  1. no worries jerica. Actually every baby says dada first because it is proven to be easier than ma ma. the "m" will come later. Don't worry, i'm sure that she isn't really saying Da da cuz she knows that's his name, more that she is just finding her words:) She's so cute! is she eating solids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. {GASP!} Traitor!!! She's so sweet how could we be mad at her? All you need to do now is say ma ma all day, she'll pick up on it.

    I bet Nate was happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, my girls still prefer Mom when it comes right down to it. She is just getting him tied around her little finger. Like my girls have me... :-)

    ReplyDelete